Aunt Lisa came in town to visit. She was able to babysit Ayden Thursday, Friday and Friday night. I think she spoiled him rotten even more (if at all possible). Saturday evening we went to the SEMO football game to watch Grandpa and Uncle Paul. It started raining, but we stuck it out and it cleared up. We actually stayed for the whole game this time since Ayden was doing well and enjoying all of the attention. He ended up falling asleep for the last quarter of the game. Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Aunt Lisa!
Aunt Lisa came in town to visit. She was able to babysit Ayden Thursday, Friday and Friday night. I think she spoiled him rotten even more (if at all possible). Saturday evening we went to the SEMO football game to watch Grandpa and Uncle Paul. It started raining, but we stuck it out and it cleared up. We actually stayed for the whole game this time since Ayden was doing well and enjoying all of the attention. He ended up falling asleep for the last quarter of the game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AYDEN BUDDY!! I miss you! Can't wait to spoil you even more Thanksgiving weekend...and remember - Aunt Molly is not cool, I am! :)haha Love you, Aunt Lisa.
Post a Comment